Ocu-GLO® Canine Vision Supplement for Medium to Large Dogs is a blend of different antioxidants that compliment traditional therapy. This supplement is formulated to protect vital cells in the eye against free radical damage in order to support cellular health and normal eye cell function.
How does Ocu-GLO® differ from everything else in the market?
Have a question about Ocu-GLO®? Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions and the Ocu-GLO® official website!
1. Barden CA, Chandler HL, Lu P, Bomser JA, Colitz CMH. 2008. Effect of grape polyphenols on oxidative stress in canine lens epithelial cells. Am J Vet Res 69(1):94-100.
2. Bernstein PS, Zhao DY, Wintch SW, Ermakov IV, McClane RW, Gellermann W. 2002. Resonance raman measurement of macular carotenoids in normal subjects and in age-related macular degeneration patients. Ophthalmology 109(10):1780-1787.
3. Kim HW, Chew BP, Wong TS, Park JS, Weng BB, Byrne KM, Hayek MG, Reinhart GA. 2000. Dietary lutein stimulates immune response in the canine. Vet Immunol Immunopathol 74(3-4):315-327.
4. Querques G, Forte R, Souied ER. 2011. Retina and omega-3. J Nutr Metab 2011:748361.
5. Moores J. 2013. Vitamin C: a wound healing perspective. Br J Community Nurs: S8-S11.
6. Li J, Du L, He JN, Chu KO, Guo CL, Wong MOM, Pang CP, Chu WK. 2021. Anti-inflammatory effects of GTE in eye diseases. Front Nutr 8:753955.
7. Mejia-Fava J, Colitz CMH. 2014. Supplements for exotic pets. Vet Clin Exot Anim 17:503-525.
8. Rasmussen HM, Johnson EJ. 2013. Nutrients for the aging eye. Clin Interv Aging 8:741-748.
9. Mandelker L, Wynn S. 2004. Cellular effects of common nutraceuticals and natural food substances. Vet Clin Small Anim 34: 339-353.
10. Saini R. 2011. Coenzyme Q10: the essential nutrient. J Pharm Bioallied Sci 3(3):466-467.
11. Zago MP, Oteiza PI. 2001. The antioxidant properties of zinc: interactions with iron and antioxidants. Free Radic Biol Med 31(2):266-274.
12. Gupta SK, Trivedi D, Srivastava S, Joshi S, Halder N, Verma SD. 2003. Lycopene attenuates oxidative stress induced experimental cataract development: an in vitro and in vivo study. Nutrition 19(9):794-799.
|Weight (lbs.)||Daily Use|
|1 - 10||Please use Ocu-GLO® for Small Dogs|
|11 - 30||1 Gelcap per day|
|31 - 60||2 Gelcaps per day|
|61+||3 Gelcaps per day|
Liquid Gelcaps are best swallowed whole and not chewed. Please administer at mealtime. If daily suggested use is more than one Gelcap, divide up to give with multiple meals. Staining of carpet and fabric may occur if Gelcaps are opened. Store tightly sealed in a cool dry place.
Warning: Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
|Active Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|GLO® Proprietary Blend
(Grape Seed Extract 95%, Lutein Extract 20%, Omega-3 EPA/DHA 50%)
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||100 mg|
|Green Tea Leaf Extract (40% EGCG)||40 mg|
|Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||33.5 mg|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||25 mg|
|Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone)||25 mg|
|Zinc (Zinc Oxide)||5 mg|
|Vitamin B-3 (Niacin)||2.4 mg|
|Lycopene from Tomato Extract||2 mg|
|Vitamin B-5 (d-calcium Pantothenate)||2 mg|
|Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine HCI)||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCI)||0.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||40 mcg|
|Vitamin B-7 (Biotin)||20 mcg|
|Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin)||5 mcg|
|Inactive Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, sunflower oil, purified water, soybean oil, corn oil, beeswax yellow, soy lecithin, carob extract, mixed tocopherols, titanium dioxide, dl-alpha tocopherol, silicon dioxide and dicalcium phosphate. Highly refined fish oil from anchovies. Contains soy.|
GLO® is a trademark of Animal Health Quest Solutions; Patent US8709515