Help Us Save These Institutions!
From dolphins to jaguars, to sea turtles to parrots - we aren't the only ones who have to deal with the COVID-19 crisis. The number of affected zoos and aquariums around the world is unprecedented. They are no longer receiving the important funds for which they rely on to care for these animals. In support of the industry's move to online and virtual stewardship, Animal Necessity® extends an invitation for you to join us in a campaign to help save them!
Our Immediate Goals
- To help institutions maintain their animal supplement regime and generate funds to assist with other animal healthcare costs.
- To support animal health.
- To demonstrate institutions' exemplary animal stewardship, particularly in a crisis.
To achieve the goals above, Animal Necessity® is sponsoring online facility programming, including live look-ins, digital classrooms, Facebook Live, virtual training, and more. We also have launched a commitment to donate 100% of profits from our sales using the institution's custom code in our checkout.
How Can You Help?
It's easy! We've partnered with facilities to help fund the sustainability of their animals. All you have to do is:
- Look in the chart below for a facility you'd like to help.
- Use their code during your checkout on this website with any Animal Necessity Supplement. This code will help us track the donations.
- We will donate 100% of the profits to that facility each month!
Please contact us with any questions you have. Thanks for helping us donate to keeping these animals healthy!
Dolphins Plus Marine Mammal Responder is now open to the public! Please come visit and learn more about our dolphins.